With every New Year, we say goodbye to our favorite and not so favorite fashion trends. From leggings to oversized hats here are some of the styles we left behind in 2015.
1. Flash tattoos – Although, they still rock the runway at music festivals, temporary tattoos are saying goodbye to the fashion world.
2. Super destroyed jeans – When your jeans fail to cover just the basics, it’s time to trade them in for a more, finished pair.
3. Floral Crowns – Another style to save for the festival runway, save your flower power for an outdoor music festival or audition to play your favorite Disney princess.
4. Overalls – They had a good run in 2015 and that’s where they’ll stay.
5. Kitten Heels – Instead of being uncomfortable in small heels, just opt for some comfy and stylish flats.
6. Socks with sandals – Unless you’re a guy or lounging around the house, socks with sandals are not a fashion trend.
Get ready to clean out your closets and make room for the fashion trends the new year brings!