Want things do you for sure need in your makeup bag?
Here are the 9 makeup essentials you definitely want to have!
(1) Foundation: Try a breathable foundation just for the areas of your face that need it. Foundation isn’t need for everyone. You can also try a Tinted moisturize, BB cream, or just plain concelear.
(2) Concealer: Foundation doesn’t work well for all women. Some women want a lighter feel when covering those pesky blemishes. Concelear is perfect! A concelear will conceal most discoloration. For those ladies who hate their dark under circle, concelear is your best friend! If done properly, concelear will cover virtually every blemish.
(3) Translucent powder: You need this powder to help set your base, control shine, & control oil. Apply this with a light hand. Too much and you will appear ghostly.
(4) Natural blush: Add a little pop to your face with blush. Be very light handed when applying blush because too much will be overwhelming for your face. Also avoid blush with shimmer.
(5) Mascara: Give your eyes the life they need. Great eyelashes can change how your eye’s look completely. Try a no-clumping & lengthening mascara to get those great eyes you always wanted.
(6) Neutral eye shadow palette: Brighten your eyes instantly with a neutral palette. Earth tone colors like taupe, brown, or beige look great on every skin tone.
(7) Eyeliner: An eyeliner will help define the shape of your eye. Black is not the only color eyeliner out there. A brown pencil is more natural looking. This will enhance your eyes.
(8) Lipstick: Nude is the preferred color lipstick because it will match with every thing. Other colors are great also, especially if you want to sass things up!
(9) Brush set: In order to apply your makeup smoothly you need good brushes. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a 20 brush set by some high end line. You can find great, inexpensive brushes in your local retail stores.